September 15 – From September 20-24, 2023, Europe's loudest cruise will set sail and transform the My ship 4 on their trip to Denmark and Norway to a metal stronghold.
The legendary Full Metal Cruise is entering the second round of its anniversary trip! Top-class bands from the heavy metal scene present themselves on a total of three stages and numerous venues.
Mein Schiff 4
On the four-day cruise from Kiel, metalheads can explore Copenhagen and Oslo, the capitals of Denmark and Norway, before relaxing with a day at sea and finally disembarking in Hamburg. Overview of Full Metal Cruise 2023 on the Tui Cruises website.
The highlights on the trip:
- artists like
- In extremo
- Battle Beasts and much more
- Concerts on three different stages
- tattoo artist
- autograph sessions and much more
Book Full Metal Cruise 2023
- Prices: Only firm bookings are possible and the prices are offered at the PLUS tariff.
- Inside cabin with double occupancy from €1.399 pp
- Outside cabin with double occupancy from €1.499 pp
- Balcony cabin with double occupancy from €1.699 pp
- The supporting program and the "Full Metal Drinks", selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, are included.