December 9, 2021 - Since December 09.12.2021, 31.03.2022, AIDA has been offering the following for your flexible vacation planning: When booking a new trip with a departure by March 40, XNUMX, you can rebook free of charge up to XNUMX days before the start of the trip - in all tariffs, both the travel date and the route.
AIDA winter promise in detail
According to AIDA, this applies to new bookings of a trip with a departure by March 31.03.2022, XNUMX
- You can make your trip once Rebook free of charge up to 40 days before the start of the journey - in fact in all tariffs (AIDA PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE, AIDA PREMIUM, AIDA VARIO ALL INCLUSIVE and AIDA VARIO).
- This applies to new bookings from December 09.12.2021th, 31.03.2022 for all trips * departing by March XNUMXst, XNUMX.
- Both the travel date (departure of the new journey by 30.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX) and the travel route can be rebooked free of charge. A change to a higher-quality tariff is also possible.
According to AIDA, this applies to existing bookings and beyond March 31.03.2022, XNUMX
- One-time free rebooking up to 60 days before the start of the journey in the AIDA PREMIUM tariff (150 euros p.p. in the AIDA VARIO tariff)
- One-time free rebooking upon presentation of a positive test result from 14 days before the start of the journey up to the day of departure
- Free PCR test - depending on the route directly in the Cruise Terminal (free of charge) or 3 days before boarding on board (free of charge from our partners Centogene and Helios Kliniken or 50 Euro on-board credit p. P. for a test at the doctor or in the test center)
- Comprehensive health and safety concept as well as a fully equipped medical center on every ship
- If quarantine in the destination area is necessary, AIDA will provide free accommodation and then return home free of charge. **
* Exceptions are bookings with the flight of your choice and AIDAdiva transits on March 13 and 19.03.2022, 06, AIDAluna on March 12 and 2022, 31.03.2022 and AIDAperla on March XNUMX, XNUMX. ** Please note that the costs of any necessary medical further treatment on land and a medically justified return transport are borne by the guest. We therefore recommend taking out health insurance for travel abroad.